About The Brand Strategy Initiative
In September of 2015, The University of New Mexico began working with 160over90 to enhance the institution’s brand and increase global awareness of its offerings. The initiative is led by University Communication & Marketing and includes guidance and support from various representatives on campus.
A Steering Committee will guide the Branding Strategy Initiative, working closely with the agency to develop and implement a brand concept. The Committee will also use information and considerations provided by the Marketing & Communication Advisory Council.
- Cinnamon Blair, UCAM, Chief Marketing & Communication Officer*
- Argy Maniatis, UCAM, University Marketing Director*
- Terry Babbitt, Enrollment Management, Associate Vice President*
- John Benavidez, Anderson School of Management, Principal Lecturer
- Kyle Biederwolf, ASUNM, President
- Joseph Cecchi, School of Engineering, Dean*
- Brad Hutchins, Athletics, Senior Associate Athletic Director, Marketing & Revenue*
- Jennifer Kemp, UNM Foundation, Marketing & Communication Manager*
- Lisa Kuuttila, STC.UNM, CEO
- Glenda Lewis, GPSA, President
- Sue MacEachen, Alumni Association, Associate Director*
- Kymberly Pinder, College of Fine Arts, Dean*
- Pamela Pyle, Faculty Senate, President
- William Sparks, Health Sciences Center, Executive Director, Marketing & Communication*
- Kevin Stevenson, Office of the President, Strategic Planner*
- Thomas Tkach, Popejoy, Director*
- Eliseo "Cheo" Torres, Vice President for Student Affairs
* Indicates members also on the RFP Selection Committee.